Oklahoma Works agrees to:
- Dedicate WIOA training funds and individual supportive services based on eligibility criteria to help fund semester tuition, fees and books for six credit hours each semester for up to three semesters per year.
- Provide wraparound services as needed.
- Assist participant in finding a degree program that leads to employment in a critical occupation.
- Assist institutions in listing degree programs on the agency’s approved training/provider list.
Participant eligibility must be determined by an agency representative, based on existing policies.
Apply for Services:
Oklahoma Works WIOA training funds are by region.
Visit your region’s website to apply for services.
- Central Oklahoma Workforce Innovation Board
- Green Country Workforce – Eastern Workforce Board and Workforce Tulsa have merged to form Green Country Workforce
- Northeast Workforce Development Board
- South Central Oklahoma Workforce Board
- Southern Workforce Board
- Western Oklahoma Workforce Development Board: 580.256.8553
Become A Partner
Our partners represent diverse communities and show how Oklahomans work together to create a rich and productive economy in our state.