- This event has passed.
Monday, July 29, 2019
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until Thursday, August 1, 2019
College and university campuses and Tribal Higher Education offices across the state will be open for working adults and potential students during extended hours, July 29 through Aug. 1.
Find locations, dates and times near you or at your preferred campus by viewing our list at www.reconnectok.org.
Participating campuses and Tribal Higher Education departments with extended schedules during Reach Higher: RECONNECT Week are:
- Cameron University
- Carl Albert State College
- Comanche Higher Education Department
- Eastern Oklahoma State College
- Kiowa Tribe Higher Education Department
- Murray State College
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
- Northeastern State University
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma City Community College
- Oklahoma State University-OKC
- Oklahoma State University -Tulsa
- Redlands Community College
- Rogers State University
- Rose State College
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Tulsa Community College
- University of Central Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma
- Western Oklahoma State College
During extended hours, you can:
- Speak to department chairs about their degree programs
- Find out about using your military benefits and credits toward finishing your degree
- Get answers about financial aid and scholarships from a financial adviser
- Meet with enrollment counselors
- Meet with Higher Education Department counselors
- Learn about supportive services that are available to working adults who are enrolled in college
- Meet the Reach Higher: DirectComplete navigator or FlexFinish coordinator on campus
- Learn how Reach Higher is designed to help busy adults, like you, finish their degree
In order for the enrollment and advisement teams to assist you in finding the best degree options, please make sure you bring all your college transcripts. You should also find out if your employer offers any tuition assistance or tuition reimbursement and if there are any degree requirements for your employer to provide educational benefits. Your company human resources manager should be able to answer your questions about education benefits.
RSVP for an event near you by completing our RECONNECT form, at www.RECONNECTOK.org.
Don’t forget to bring your transcripts!